Buy a copy and support our authors!
Get a gorgeous print copy:
Buy a digital copy direct from us!
Includes EPUB, MOBI & PDF, DRM-free!
Or buy digital from our retailers:
The Dark Half of the year is upon us, and Luna Station Quarterly follows suit, wrapping up our sixth year in style, with stories that chill and thrill, from an amazing assortment of women.
Alongside the usual compliment of uplift & wonder that you’ve come to expect, there are bittersweet stories here; of a girl who is transformed into a tree after rejecting a god, of a cloak that delivers vengeance at a cost, of a woman whose strained humanity causes her to fly into a black hole. Zelda Fitzgerald even shows up along the way! C’mon… now you KNOW you’re curious!
As the nights grow longer, as the time for inner work & quiet & solitude blooms, pour yourself a cup of tea, light a candle or two, and invite Luna Station in. It isn’t always safe, but you won’t mind…
Stories in this issue:
- Editorial, Issue 024 by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- Turning Song by Fey Karvaly
- The Corn Grows Back Every Year by Riley Vainionpaa
- Feral Unicorn by Mary E. Lowd
- Keeping Time by Charity Tahmaseb
- Retriever by MK Sauer
- The Sidhe by Elizabeth Archer
- Cold Flame by Sheryl Normandeau
- The Scarlet Cloak by Karen Bovenmyer
- On Aerdwen Green by Sandi Leibowitz
- Who Wants to Live Forever? by Karen McCreedy
- Traffic Circles of Old Connecticut by Susan Jane Bigelow
- A Funnel of Time by Kris Faatz
- The Five Snowflakes by Rebecca Harrison
- Williams by Tracy Staedter