Buy a copy and support our authors!
Get a gorgeous print copy:
Buy a digital copy direct from us!
Includes EPUB, MOBI & PDF, DRM-free!
Or buy digital from our retailers:
The time of the harvest is nearly upon us, and things are rarely as they seem, as year seven of Luna Station Quarterly continues.
We’ve got a princess rescuing a prince, a clone drone performance artist, a stairway to the moon, and more than one encounter with a witch, not to mention avian transmutation, revolutionary ruffian children and a woman who just needed to pee but discovers a dark, horrifying underworld.
Yep. Just another issue of Luna Station Quarterly! Come on in!
Stories in this issue:
- Editorial, Issue 026 by Jennifer Lyn Parsons
- The Dragon’s Dinner by Lindsey Duncan
- Rest Stop by MJ Gardner
- Into the Starfish Heart by J.M. Wetherell
- Mama Tulu by Jessica Guess
- When The Moon Fell Down by L. Lark
- The Old Hotel by Nicole Janeway
- Wayfarers by Heather Morris
- Attrition by Leslie J. Anderson
- Mory Takes Flight by Anna O’Brien
- Call Center Blues by Carrie Cuinn